27 June 2013

30 Day Snap - Day 25, 26 and 27

Hello lovelies!!!

What a week! I've been super busy and completely forgot about this challenge!

I didn't take a picture for day 25 so here is day 26 and 27

Day 26...

I finished college!! Wooo!! I'm so happy that its all over until September, I have really enjoyed the last year and I'm looking forward to some much needed time off and to spend more time and energy on my blog. 

Day 27...

Since I had no college work I decided to relax and spent the day in my pyjamas and promised myself I wouldn't do this everyday!
Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. congrats to you!!! enjoy your time!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    flowers make every space happier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a little relax every once and a while hon, I love snuggling up on the couch during the day in my pj's and just watching films!

    Followed you on Bloglovin :) xo

    http://pulchritudinousbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!