20 June 2013

30 Day Snap - Day 18, 19 and 20

hello lovelies!!!

So sorry I have been slacking with this challenge! I have taken the photos everyday but just kept forgetting to post them! I'm so hopeless.

day 18

My mum went shopping and came back with four different mugs and oh my they are adorable this is just one of them (my favourite!)

Day 19

This cheeky little dog isn't allowed on the sofa but every time i turned my back he was on it.

Day 20

Yay it finally arrived I ordered this 120 eye shadow pallet last week for £5.99 I cant wait to use it.

Teresa x

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! I have to get that shadow pallet, almost every beauty guru I know use it :) Great post!

    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your dog is so cute! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! I am about to follow you, maybe you could follow me too?
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mug! And wow! The amount of colours on that eye shadow palette! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That eyeshadow palette looks amazing, it's so pretty!! Whenever I buy things like that I never want to use them because I want to keep them looking perfect forever! :P that's pretty weird isn't it?!

    loolasdiary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you do a review on the eyeshadow palette? I've been wanting to get something like that to play with haha :D

    http://thebestofmeicanpossiblybe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely posts! all these photo's are lovely.
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog...
    kittyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you do with your new eyeshadow palette!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!