17 June 2013

30 Day Snap - Day 16 and 17

Hello lovelies!!!

I have been having a few techical difficulties again!

here is yesterdays and today's snaps.

yesterday was fathers day, we went to visit my nan and granddad and this little cutie was curled up on the sofa! its a rare occurrence to see this cat as he's really scared of people so normally runs off when we arrive but this time he let me pet him without running off (progress!)

Just as I was leaving college today my tutor told me my entire unit 2 had to be in for tomorrow!  so work and snacks is on the agenda for tonight!



Have a good evening!

Teresa x

3 comments:

  1. That cat is adorable!! Love these pictures! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the cat is so cute!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute *.*
    Wish you a beautiful day& a nice weekend! <3


    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!