01 June 2013

30 Day Snap - Day 1

Hello lovelies!!!

I saw this idea on Sprinkle of Glitters blog it's open to everyone so its not too late to take part yourself!


 
What you do is for the month of June, take a picture everyday and upload it on your blog, if you want you can write a bit about it or if the picture is self explanatory just leave it as the picture alone!

My day 1 picture is...

My gorgeous labradoodle Murfie! He went the vets today for his 1 year booster, he has a weepy eye so I asked the vet about it and he has a blocked year duct and the only way to clear it is through and operation :( poor thing!
 Its nothing serious though which is a relief.
Check back for another snap tomorrow!

Teresa x

(GFC is going follow me on bloglovin' on the sidebar of my blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!