25 May 2013

Would You Rather TAG!

Hello lovelies!!!

I have seen this tag floating around peoples blogs for AGES! and it looked quite fun so I'm joining in.

Would you rather loose all your mascaras, eyeliner, lipsticks or loose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would definitely prefer to lose palettes and eye shadows, mainly because I have hardly any and most of the time I got for eyeliner, mascara and lipstick, so it wouldn't be a great loss!

Would you rather chop off all your hair of or never cut it again?
Cut it all off! I know it would be horrible for a while but its pretty dead and damaged at the moment so cutting it off will do it some good!

Would you rather have a coral cheek or pink cheek?
If I'm honest I've only ever worn pink blusher so I'll stick with what I know suits me and that's pink!

If you have £1000 to spend, would you rather clothes or makeup?
Oooo Probably clothes because I always like the clothes i cant afford haha.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
I don't know!! none of them haha! probably lipstick as eyeliner I really have no idea why but the thought of putting lipstick on my eyelids is more appealing than eyeliner on my lips!

Would you rather shop at mac or Sephora?
I've never shopped at any but from what I've heard Sephora has more brands (I'm probably wrong) so I would choose Sephora.

Would you rather use only 1 eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eye shadow colour. I've really developed a love for lipstick recently and I  have dived into the world of eye shadow properly yet so definitely one eye shadow.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Definitely winter clothes in summer because if this weather is going to carry on, its what I will be wearing anyway!

Would you rather dark nail or bright nails all year round?
I always wear bright nails anyway, I don't think I've worn dark nails in a VERY long time.

Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or favourite eye product?
Favourite lip product, because without concealer, I look like the walking dead!

Would you rather to only wear you hair in a pony tail or messy bun?
When my hair eventually gets long enough definitely a messy bun! they look so nice (hurry up hair and grow!)

Would you rather to never paint your nails again or never wear lip gloss?
Never wear lip gloss! I hate the stuff anyway and without my nails painted it would drive me insane!!

Would you rather shave your eyebrows or sharpie them in everyday?
Shave them off!! I really don't like the look of drawn on eyebrows and I could always grow a fringe over them!

Would you rather live with out makeup or nail polish?
Eek I was dreading this question because I really don't know! without make up I look like a zombie and I love painting my nails! Erm.........Probably without nail polish!

Wow that took a lot longer than I thought for the main reason of I really cant spell today! thank goodness for spell check! If you have done this tag I would love to see it do leave the link in the comments!

Teresa x

PS google reader is going follow me on bloglovin' to keep up to date!

5 comments:

  1. this was so much fun to read!

    check out my beauty blog:

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this TAG it's so muuuch fun!
    I followed ya'! ^^

    I also have a beauty blog if you want to see it :))
    http://merriesbeautyboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved doing this tag!!! I love your answers :D xx

    Gemma | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The questions are so much fun to answer, and even more fun to read! I just HAD to also do this!

    -Amber
    http://eigth-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find this post so hard, i can never decide what i would do haha.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!