31 May 2013

Vintage rose nail art tutorial

Hello lovelies!!! 

So many of you loved my vintage rose nails I thought it would be a good idea to do a little tutorial on how I did it.
This entire design was done using cocktail sticks.

• Apply a base coat and paint your nails a pale blue





• Using a peachy/pinky colour make rough little circles on your nails, these are the base of the flowers ( they are better if they are not perfect!)

• Using a darker pink shade make little curved lines on the edges and one in the middle of the flower base.

• Using a green polish create little leaves by placing the cocktail stick on the edge of the flower and flicking out.

• If you want to you can add white dots on the background.

•Apply a topcoat and let it dry and your done!
My Left hand

My right hand
I decided to only do the roses on two nails and the rest I did with the pale colour I used for the rose with white polka dots.

Products I used are:
•Rimmel 5 in 1 top and base coat
• Rimmel 500 peppermint 
•essie a crewed interest
•MUA Amaretto Crush
• Bourjois lime catwalk 38
•17 mini skirt

I hope this made sence and happy painting!

I would love to see your recreations tweet them to me @LittleBitsOfSun

Teresa x

(Google reader is going, keep updated by following on Bloglovin')

12 comments:

  1. Amazing !
    I really like your blog ! What do you think about following each other ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, the nail design looks really good! I really like the blue base colour!

    Millie xx
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks :) I love it too but it takes so long to dry :(

      Delete
  3. They look so cute! I'm deffo going to try that out! Great post!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh thank you for this, iv been looking online and this the easiest tutorial iv found :) great choice of colours too X

    International 750 Follower Giveaway
    xoXo
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is lovely :) Might try this out tonight! Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute nail design, i just need a green and i can do this too :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this design - Very Cath Kidston :) Don't think I should attempt it, I'm awful with nail designs. Might try the simpler pink with white dots though :P xx

    http://www.bethdoesbeautystuff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh really cute and simple nails tutorial!
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours!

    Please check out my recent posts? :)

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Blog!
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!