18 May 2013

Seven deadly sins Tag!

Hello lovelies!!!

I was tagged to to this by Hannah Heartss. (You should go check her blog out if you haven't already!)

1. GREED: what is your most expensive beauty item?
I hate spending loads of money on beauty items so its going to have to be my BB cream at £12.95

2. WRATH: which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Ooo this is a tuff one... Probably lip gloss, I love the way it looks but hate the feel of it on my lips.

3.GLUTTONY: What brand make up is the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
I don't have a lot of make up but what I do have is mostly MUA.

4.SLOTH: what products do you neglect to use due to laziness?
Body moisturiser an exfoliator, I hate the feel of moisturiser (weird I know!) and I always forget to exfoliate.

5. PRIDE: which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Mascara, I love long full lashes and always wear it

6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty list?
Foundation, I have been after one for ages but cant find one i like (any recommendations ) also a Revlon lip butter (couldn't pick as these are both at the top)

7.ENVY: What make up product/look looks great on others but not on you?
Dark eye shadow, because I wear glasses all the time it just looks really awful and unappealing.

I tag everybody to do this!

Teresa x


12 comments:

  1. Ooh I love this tag.. I've just done the would you rather tag! I love tags haha xxx

    Gemma | ♥ MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love this!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tag and at the price I cant stay away from MUA too

    ReplyDelete
  4. which skin type are you? i've been on the hunt for a new favourite foundations so im sure i could give you a few recommendations.
    also i know exactly what you mean with exfoliating.. i just dont have time time either!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same, I'd love to wear dark eye shadow but it just doesnt look right on me

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lip gloss is definitely my love/hate item too - great post x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the tag. lipgloss...i can't stand it. the feeling on my lips is horrible.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these kinds of tags! I super nosy and find them really interesting! Keep up the good work lovely!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award! Check the post out on my blog- http://the-beauty-nut.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag. Try out Wake Me up Foundation by Rimmel, it's an amazing drug store foundation, i have done a review on it on my post :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!