22 May 2013

Review: e.l.f powder brush

Hello lovelies!!!

Sorry for my recent absence! I've been having laptop troubles and I'm now awkwardly blogging from my iPod since my laptop is now dead  and a can't get a new one until the weekend :(



 

Anyway In my recent e.l.f (eyes lips face) haul I got their professional powder brush, I brought this brush with the hope it would be small enough to uses as a blush brush and thankfully when it arrived it was.

This brush is way to small to use as a powder brush as you can see in the picture below its tiny compared to the Real Techniques powder brush.



 
It is a little bit scratchy when I use it but its not unbearable, on the first use it lost a few bristles but I havent seen it lose any since, becasue this brush is quite small I find it perfect to apply my blusher although I know some people perfer bigger blush brushes I find that small brushes give me more precision.


 
I have washed this brush yet so I don't know how the bristles will last though a wash.

For £1.50 this brush is good especially if your like me and dont want to spend a fortune on makeup brushes when the cheap ones do the a pretty good job.


(Google reader is going so keep up to date by following me on Bloglovin'!)


Teresa x

5 comments:

  1. How big is the powder brush you have? Been looking for a big (I mean pretty huge) powder brush for ages! Remember a good brush lasts years and is a good investment :)
    Marwa x
    thenotrichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours looks a bit rougher than mine. I hardly use mine, I find it's just too small. Good for the price though!

    http://cheapbutnotsonasty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. helpful review :)

    xx Jeeshan
    www.beautydosage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elf is such an affordable brand, but never gotten round to trying anything, I really want to though! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!