14 May 2013

Review: Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Hello lovelies!!!

I have wanted to try Benefit They're Real! mascara since it first came out, but being very stingy with my money I was not prepared to pay £20 for a mascara.

When I heard that elle magazine were giving a free Benefit They're Real! mascara with their June's issue, I of course jumped at the chance and picked up my copy!



I have heard loads of mixed reviews about this mascara but my hopes were sky high and it did not fail me, I am in love with this stuff!!


It gives great length ans separates them perfectly, there is nothing I hate more about a mascara is one that clumps all your lashes into about 5 for each eye! 
The brush is a really nice size big but not too big, I was really pleased to see that it has bristles at the end of the brush which is perfect for catching those pesky corner lashes!

It goes on really easy and lasts all day with no smudging or needing to be reapplied and it comes off fairly easy with eye make up remover (I use boots botanics review here)

Overall I really love this mascara and would definitely consider buying it once the sample has finished.

You can buy for £9.50 for a 4g bottle (this is the size that came in the £4 magazine) or a 8g bottle for £19.50.

Have you tried this mascara yet?

Teresa x

10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this mascara, but I really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this at the weekend! So far I love it, I'm hoping it lasts a while as I'm unsure whether to shell out the money for a full size! Great post, it looks amazing on your lashes!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this looks good! I picked up Elle magasine so have this sample too but I haven't tried it yet.

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow~ you have a really beautiful eyes~

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    Please leave a message if you follow my blog i will follow yours back~LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now, feel free to join =))) Here's the link http://loisbaguio.blogspot.com/2013/05/tolb-x-oasap-giveaway.html (International Giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, glad you're loving this! Looks wonderful on your lashes. I just got a mini-sized version of this. Can't wait to test it out! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not tried this mascara yet, however loving how it lengthens your lashes! :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the before and after picture!!
    Might try this one out myself xx

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This mascara makes your lashes look amazing, i really want to buy it but can't justify spending that much. I might have to buy it at the airport in Duty Free.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got this one for free from Sephora for my brithday. I'm very upset.....because I LOVE it and now I'll have to revise my policy against buying expensive mascara.

    theruthblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!