26 May 2013

FOTD #1

Hello lovelies!!!

Since the weather has been so nice I lightened up my makeup and took a picture for you!
Awkward face!

On my face today...

**e.l.f mineral foundation in warm**
**collection illuminating concealer in 3 glow**
**e.l.f cream eye liner in punk purple (review coming soon!)**
**Benefit They're Real! mascara (review here)**
**Benefit Coralista blush**
**MUA Power Pout in irreplaceable (review here)**


I hope you have a really nice bank holiday weekend!

Teresa x

P.s Google reader is going away, follow me on bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. I love your lip colour, it's really pretty.

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face looks so glowy and radiant! I'll definitely have to try out the collection illuminating concealer!

    Bea xxx

    http://beatricenotyetlost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes you definetly should try it x

      Delete
  3. Your really pretty, and your skin is flawless, love that mascara so much (followed you)

    could you maybe check out my blog because i've only had it 3days xooxox

    holly

    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the benefit theyre real! but it's so stubborn to take off! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It is a stubborn one but i find it comes off easier with Boots Botanics eye makeup remover x

      Delete
  5. You're so pretty! By the way, I'm a little jealous of your eyebrows :)

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x they are 5 weeks over due haha. I had them done again the day after this pic was taken!

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!