01 May 2013

April favourites

Hello lovelies!!!

Doesn't time just fly by? This year has gone so quick I can hardly believe its May already, how did that happen?!

I have been loving so many things during April I hope I don't forget anything!

Lips...

**MUA lipsticks in shade 2,3 and 7 (love these so much they are really good quality for only £1!!**

** MUA power pout in irreplaceable (this is all I have worn on my lips since I got it! I use it with shade 3 lipstick for a more moisturising intense colour)**

Face and eyes...

** Real Techniques powder brush. I won this ina give away on simply beauty and nails and its so soft!**

** maybelline rocket volume mascara**

**MUA gel liner in underground**

** MUA pressed powder in shade 2 (really helps my makeup stay all day!)**

**MUA mosaic blush shade 2**

Body...


** Origonal source vanilla milk and raspberry (smells amazing a bit like strawberry ice cream, it feels so nice in soft on my skin it's just wonderful!)**

** lynx attract for her, this has made it on my favourites again! It smell really nice I use it everyday**

I hope you all have a happy May!

Teresa x
 

 


 

13 comments:

  1. Love MUA it's such good value for money! I just bought three of their nail varnishes!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many great things about MUA, too bad I can't get it where I live :(

    ♥ my-serendipityjournal.blogspo­t.be

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the MUA Power Pout! So impressive xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great products! I am also in love with the Real Techniques powder brush. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried the MUA products, have you tried the collection 2000 products, which one do you think is better?

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only collection 2000 product I have tried is the concealer which is brilliant so I can't really say which is better

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Real Techniques brushes I totally agree they are super soft :) I also have heard alot about the MUA products and am going to have to give them a try :)

    From, Laura-Beth

    www.laura-beth-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try some MUA products. I love your header btw!

    BeautyInsideArt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the power pouts so much can't believe they are only £3!


    littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com - currently hosting a giveaway!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Original Source shower gels! They smell amazing!x

    This Happy Little Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Maybelline mascaras. The Rocket is one of my favs!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great favourites, I love RT brushes
    check out my blog
    www.mollyewins.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!