24 April 2013

Wishlist!!

Hello lovelies!!!

It's been a while since I last blogged but I haven't had time to write posts and any time I have had has been sleeping, eating or looking for a new foundation! (I'd anyone knows of any good foundations please let me know as its mission impossible trying to find one!)

Anyway here is what's currently on my wishlist.


** again Liz Earle cleanse and polish has made it on here I still haven't got sound to buying it!  - £14.75**
** Modeks own fruit pastels box set. It's scented nail polish for goodness sake! (It's also really pretty colours) £20**
** Models own ice neon collection, its so annoying that I don't own a neon polish and this just looks to irresistible! £20**
** real techniques blush brush, I have the powder brush and love it and need a blush brush* £9.99*
** Revlon lip butter, this has been raved about so much I still can't believe I don't have one (soon, very soon!) £7.99**
** a gorgeous satchel from the Cambridge satchel company's Chelsea collection £115**

What's on your current wishlist?

Teresa x
 

9 comments:

  1. You do need the Lip Butters! I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bright an pastel nail polishes!
    At the moment my wishlist is anything ysl! haha :)

    lozzmack.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep an eye on amazon for the real techniques brush, it was on there for 6.66 yesterday and the price is always changing! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I didn't realise they sold them on amazon x

      Delete
  4. I love the nail polishes! Too bad nail polishes can't be shipped internationally :(

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Models own have just started to deliver internationally x

      Delete
  5. Goodness, I think we're twins! This is pretty much exactly the same as mine - the nail polishes especially. (Did you know they're 5 for 4 on the Mondels Own website?!) xx

    scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I did but unfortunately don't have the money at the moment :(

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!