30 April 2013

Today's nails #8

Hello lovelies!!!


Its been sooooo long since I did my nails. In my last MUA haul I picked up their magnetic polish in the sale for £1.75 and have only just gotten round to using it.


I do really like this polish the only thing is I didn't let it dry long enough before I put a top coat on which resulted in some of the effect to be wiped off.

Products used are:

** rimmel London 5 in 1 base coat**
** MUA magnetic nails Piccadilly Circus**
** Nails Inc Albert bridge top coat**

Have you tried the MUA magnetic polish yet?

Teresa x



 

3 comments:

  1. Like this pattern and colour. I've not tried the MUA magnetic nail polish yet but have a few Nails Inc and Barry M ones, which I find pretty good :) xx

    scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! Lovely post, the nail polish is gorgeous!

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that the magnetic effect works so well! Looks super cool! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!