14 April 2013

Today's nails #7

Hello lovelies!!!

It feels like ages since I last painted my nails, I brought a few things from eBay so had a play around with them and this is is the outcome!


I absolutely love my nails like this, it was nice to have the time to play around with them for a while.

The products I used are:

 ** rimmel 080 black cab
** Barry M 134 yellow
** rimmel 325 hot gossip
** nails inc abbey road
** rock and rose white nail art pen
** nails inc A&E base coat
** nails inc Albert bridge too coat
** nail studs
** nail tape

Teresa x
 

8 comments:

  1. They're really good! I especially adore the silver-black leopard print nails.

    Kathryn x
    http://enclosedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The leopard prints are my favourite

      Delete
  2. They look amazing! I wish I had a talent for nail art! xxx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah i love these... they look great! wish i was this talented! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Specially the ones with the studs :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polka dot nail is so cute! xx

    xoxoxo
    rubyrubyrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!