26 April 2013

Ted Baker SS13 competition

Hello lovelies!!!

I was contacted by Jonny from Ted Baker to take part in their Spring/Summer 2013 bloggers competition, having always loved Ted Baker i decided to take part.

All you have to do is...
Choose three items from their current mens or womens collection, style them and then write where you would wear it.
tweet @Ted_Baker with the hashtag #tedss13.

There is a £75 voucher for the winner and two runner up goody bags!

My entry...

Browsing through the website led me to this amazing dress! I was instantly drawn to it because its so pretty, fresh and summery looking, I teamed it up with this gorgeous nude bag! I really love the mint stones and sides as i think it really brings out the minty green elements in the dress. To finish off i added a pair of nude heels.

I have a really large family which means lots of weddings, so I would probably wear this to a wedding or an nice meal out. To make this more casual i would add a small white cardigan and some flats.

What do you think of my entry?

Teresa x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! That floral printed dress is beautiful :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous outfit you created love that dress, perfect for summer!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose some gorgeous pieces! I LOVE Ted Baker.. their stuff is amazing xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEYOND GORGEOUS outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress ..so chic look. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!