03 April 2013

Tangle Teezer! My new love

Hello lovelies!!!

I know it's a bit mad to say I love a brush but I do! The tangle teezer has the be the best thing I have ever brought for my hair!


 
The main reason I got this is because quite a big chunk of my hair is bleached and yanking it with a brush was not doing it any favours but the tangle teezer glides through my hair so easily and more importantly painless!! 


 
I have the origanal one and it is definetly worth every penny of its £10.99 price tag. 
The price is what put me off getting it for a long time but now wish I brought it sooner there is nothing negative about this brush it AMAZING!!!

Have you tried a tangle teezer?

6 comments:

  1. so cute!!! I want one too! :*
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had better buy one to see what the fuss is about this comb...everyone I know raves on about it..seems pretty great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog post and your blog!!!
    It be great if we follow each other
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've still not got my hands on one of these yet and I really need to. your review is fabulous lovely and how cute is the orange colour of this one? I love it. Great post x

    Danielle

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tangle Teezer is amazing, can't live without mine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand why I've never tried this, I always want to but I think I'm put off by the price. In my training I've always used denman brushes.
    I've read so many posts on it now that I guess I have to buy it now!

    Chloe
    http://chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!