17 April 2013

Review: MUA Power Pouts

Hello lovelies!!!

In my last MUA haul I brought one of their new power pouts and oh my how I love it!

Firstly it's a bargain £3!!! I think the quality of MUA products are fab considering the low prices (I hope they stay that way forever!)



 
 
They are described as a "colour intense tint and balm" and I couldn't agree more! They are really nicely pigmented, when the smooth feel and shine wear off they leave you with tinted lips and do indeed moisturise.

I found that I could build the colour really easily, a thin layer gives a sheer tint of colour and the more I put on, the more colour I got. The colour lasts a good few hours before I reapplied it which I really liked, its also a really decent lip balm aswell (not the best, but good enough!)
Some swatches


 
I got mine in the shade irreplaceable and found that's its a really close match to MUA's lipstick shade 3, this was unintentional and a slight disappointment when it arrived but it works really nice under the lipstick and as a moisturising top up if my lips are dryer (not all disappointing!)
They also have a good amount of product  in which it good( I jate it when company's are stingy with the amount of product)


 
I will definetly be getting other shades as I love the look it gives!

Have you tried these yet?

Teresa x

11 comments:

  1. I haven't tried much MUA stuff, I tried a mascara and a lipstick a couple years ago and they were really awful and it sort of put me off the brand if I'm honest but this looks gorgeous!

    I might brave my way back over to their stand and pick up a few bits next time I'm in Superdrug!

    Lovely blog you have here by the way Missy, Now following!

    If you fancy popping by to say hello I'm over at http://haul-oholic.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty colour;-) interesting blog,do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and leave a comment and i'll surely follow back:-)

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour, really want to get these now x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute colour!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered this last night in my online shopping spree and I can't wait for it to come after seeing your review! What a beauty, especially for £3! So much more convenient for applying on the go than the lipsticks xxx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to try this product! I lvoe your blog if you want we can follow each other! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love the look of these! Definitely going to try them out! x



    boppingthroughlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just discovered MUA and love it. Bought a pallet (with blusher, highlighter, shadows etc) cause I've never really been a full make up kinda gal but now I can't wait to use it :)

    Sarah x

    margaritarambles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely colour!
    I like this post :)
    makeupaddictsbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, such a pretty shad! I love the Revlon Balm Stains, but these look like a nice alternative. Thanks for the review! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!