09 April 2013

Review: MUA lipsticks

Hello lovelies!!!

In my last haul I picked up three MUA lipsticks, I am only just venturing into lip colour so to me this was the cheapest way to start with them being only £1 each!!




 
I love these lipsticks! They are really nicely pigmented, go in really nice and don't dry my lips out loads!
I'm going to start with my favourite of the three which is shade 3, it's a lovely vivid pink and I have worn it the most.


 
The next shade I got is shade 2. This is a like a pale plum colour, it looks really nice and is not too dark.


 
The last one is shade 7. It's a pinky peachy colour, quite natural looking but not so natural it looks like you don't have any lipstick on.


 
I really like that at the bottom of the lipsticks it a little pot you can screw off and it's perfect for touching up with a lip brush! Also the texture is so creamy and I will buy these again.

Have you tried these before? What do you think of them?

Teresa x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely shades...they look lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shade 3 suits you perfectly! What a bargain!

    vikkielora.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! I'm loving MUA at the moment - such great value! Will have to check out their lipsticks!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Shade 3! It looks great :)

    Love your blog so happy I found it, following you!

    Alara x
    http://thevanitylondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the 3rd lipstic! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!!
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.gr/2013/04/landing-no32-giveaway-win-new-look.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colours & you've actually got really pretty lips

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!