28 April 2013

Review: Coconut Blush Soaps

Hello lovelies!!!

I'm really exited to share these soaps with you as I love them so much!

I picked these up from a market that I visited about a month ago and am so pleased I did.
I smelt the stand before I saw it (it was an amazing smell!)

The first one I got was Grapefruit and Jojoba, the first thing I noticed was how pretty it looked, a coral and cream swirly pattern (it reminds me of raspberry ripple ice cream!). 


This soap has an AMAZING smell! its really refreshing and lovely (I cant describe smells to save my life!).
It bubbles up really nicely when using it and after my hands feel really soft and moisturised after.
You can use this soap for all your body and it says that its good for open pores, oily skin and acne (I have only used it on my hands).

The next soap I got was Kitchen Soap.
This is used in the kitchen (obviously) and it says that it helps to eliminate kitchen smells such as onion and garlic. When I got this I tested it out straight away. 

I got some onion (unfortunately I didn't have any garlic) and rubbed it all over my hands and let it dry a little while, them I used the soap and washed my hands. Not only did my hands feel very soft afterwards but the smell of the onions had completely gone! This soap has coffee in it to get rid of the smells and lavender oil so that your hands don't smell like coffee afterwards (an amazing smelling soap) this soap is perfect if you use a lot of strong smelling things when you cook.
(I forgot to take pictures of the soap before i used them but you can see the packaging in the website!)

I love that the soaps are completely natural and most of the ingredients are from local suppliers, also these soaps are suitable to use all over your body, they also packaged really nice.
The soaps retail for £3.95 each or 3 for £10 which I think is great value for these as they are lasting a really long time too.

You can buy these from https://www.coconutblush.co.uk/

Would you give these a try?

Teresa x

5 comments:

  1. These look lovely! :)
    Cool blog! :)

    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and I use Coconut Blush soaps and they are great. They smell lovely, lather wonderfully, and last ages, even with four of us using them. I heartily recommend them, they are all natural ingredients so great for eczema sufferers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these soaps look so lovely :D I've never heard of the brand before xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Perhaps we could follow eachother? Let me know!
    www.nobodyputskorininthecorner.blogspot.co.uk
    Korin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My name's Alessandra and I make homemade soaps as well :) http://alessandrashomemadecrafts.tictail.com xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!