12 April 2013

Mini MUA haul

Hello lovelies!!!

I recently took advantage of MUA's half price birthday sale, there was a few things I wanted to try but were always sold out in my local superdrug.

First up is the new power pout in irreplaceable, this was in the sale and was £3.
I also got the extreme felt liner for £1(usually £2)
Lip boom in OMG for £1.50 (usually £3)
Piccadilly Circus magnetic polish for £1.75 (usually £3.50)
Gel liner in underground for £2 (usually £3)
 
Did you take advantage of the sale?

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen that power pout before! I will have to have another look! :D xx

    vikkielora.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I lived in London!
    I would've bought the whole store!
    follow for follow on bloglovin? :-)
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mualoved everything you bought !!! It be great if we followed each other! .xxx

    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!