06 April 2013

Boots, Superdrug and peacocks haul!

Hello lovelies!!!

On Wednesday my dad took my brother to the gadget show in Birmingham , since I didn't go my mum spoiled me abit by taking me shopping!

First stop was boots for some eye makeup remover and base coat. But being the forgetful person I am, I forgot the base coat until I got home.

I got boots own makeup remover, I normally use simples but its a bit naff!!

On to superdrug!! In here I explored the MUA stand. I haven't really used their makeup before only the nail products but they are so cheap I picked up a few things!


 The mosaic blush (£2.50), powder (£1), lipsticks (£1 each)
While I was at superdrug I also got my eyebrows threaded (ouch!). 

I never shop in peacocks, I don't know why. But I actually got a few nice things (they had quite a lot of nice things if I'm honest!)


 

First was this vest top, I love the print its really nice and summery! This was only £6.


 Then I got these two pairs of (very comfy) jeans! They were reduced from £16 and £14 to £10! They are so comfy I want some more!

Teresa x
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The Boots makeup remover looks nice, id be interested in seeing a review on that!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I will definetly be doing a review on it x

      Delete
  2. Amazing finds! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!