15 March 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello lovelies!!!
Thank you to Hannah from Hannah Heartss for nominating me for this award.

The rules

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

Seven facts about me:

1. I'm addicted to marshmallows
2. As soon as I get home I change into my onesie
3. I hate bananas so much I can't even look at them without feeling sick
4. I hate naked nails
5.  Lavender, eucalyptus and chocolate are my favourite smells
6. I love ginger hair
7. When I was little I told my mum I was going to marry my dad!

I nominate

( I know it's not 15!!)

Teresa x

3 comments:

  1. I cant stand banana's either! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to marshmallows as well! <33 The are too yummy! :)

    I am running an international giveaway on my blog now, I'd love it if you enter! :)

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so hilarious about your dad!
    BAnana is good for the skin, but there are some people who can't really stand it.
    Marshmallows are icky for me, lol.

    ❤,
    Riza of Pour L'Instant

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!