20 March 2013

Today's Nails #3

Hello lovelies!!!
This it's what I'm wearing on my nails today (there are quite a few products!)


 


 
Products are-
** Barry M nail paint-134 yellow**
** MUA shade 6**
** Bourjois-orange creation 42**
** Nails Inc (magnetic)- Kensington palace**
** essie/bachelorette bash**
** Rock and rose nail art pens (dots in red, white, silver and black)**
** Nail Inc A&E base coat**
** Nails Inc Albert bridge top coat**

Teresa x 

(Sorry if the bottom of the pictures are cut off they weren't taken like that!) 

4 comments:

  1. I wish I was good a nail stuff I suck at it haha. Lovely colours, so vibrant!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love how you have done your nails. So, so cute!

    Love Daniela oxo - www.ohellabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nails look so funky..so electric

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!