17 March 2013

The shopaholic tag!

Hello lovelies!!!

I was tagged to do this by Hannah from Hannah Heartss.

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
No not at all it literally kills me to spend money!

2. How would you classify your style?
I don't really know!! Probably casual and quite boring since the clothes that are me are to expensive.

3. What store can you not leave without buying anything?
Boots even if its cotton wool pads I can't leave empty handed!

4. Where do you find the best deals?
Beauty related probably boots with the 3 for 2 offers clothes is primark I also read a lot and find amazon are so much cheaper for books than high steer shops.

5. What designers are you willing to splurge for?
non at all!! There always cheap alternative that in willing to settle with.

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
Now I'm not to sure what this means if it means an outfit to go shopping in then just something comfy.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
Busted and possibly one direction! I hate to admit I like 1D but I do

8. What is one staple clothing price you cannot live without?
My chinos from republic. They were £30 I have two pairs an wear them quite often!

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
I don't know!! I don't ever follow the trends I just wear what's in my wardrobe!

10. What trend did you love that passed away to quickly?
I don't really keep up with trends.

11. Who is your fashion icon?
I don't really have a fashion icon I don't keep up with celebrity's, designers or anyone really.

I tag...

 

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. Great post x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tag! we might consider doing this. thanks

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!