I was tagged by Hannah from Hannah Heartss to do this.
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
So that's the boring bit out of the way, and now...
Onto the questions:
1.Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Exfoliate, I know I should but I hate doing it so its always put off!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I don't give them a proper clean often I normally just wipe them after use with a damp cloth.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
The least amount of time possible!! I hate chipped nail varnish so much two days at the very most!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? ( I.e a new topcoat or foundation)
If I notice I'm running low I try and buy it before I run out completly.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I think it's wearing just concealer on lazy days even though I know it really obvious because its slightly darker than my skin so it can look a bit funny.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time
This is really easy and its tidying my bedroom, I love it when it's tidy but I can't ever manage to tidy it, I try and find something else to do instead!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minuet or not?
Sometimes I leave it last minuet but most of the time I am ready a good half an hour before I have to leave.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yes! I hate spending money so spending bans are easy.
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Not organised at all makeup and nail polish are just throw in a box with no order what so ever! I am trying to organise my polishes at the moment.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a post?
May e a few days, I generally try to write a few at a time so there is a bit of a build up waiting to be published.
Sarah at simply beauty and nails
Faye at Faye's fix
Follow me on twitter @LittleBitsOfSun