22 March 2013

Suggestions please!!!

Hello lovelies!!!

It's snowing so much outside its ridiculous ITS MARCH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! Last night I slept with two duvets and still had numb nose and toes!!
In sat wrapped up in a fleecy onesie, fluffy blanket and the dog cringing while watching someone have their shoulder popped back in place (why I watch these shows I will never know!) 
Anyway does anyone know of a good (but affordable) foundation/BB cream and powder I'm thinking about a change but not sure what to go for I have combination skin if that helps, I will be grateful for any suggestions!

(Sorry this post is a bit random)

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!