03 March 2013

Review: Nails Inc feathers

Hello lovelies!!!
I was super happy when my mum surprised my by buying me the new Nails Inc feathers polish.
It's a limited edition product with pastel shade particles that gives the look of feather nails.


The shade i have is Edinburgh which is peach and pale blue, I am completely in love with this as it looks so amazing on my nails and dries quickly. As I didn't want my whole nails covered I only used one coat on top of a greeny blue colour, but you can build it up to get the full feathered effect.


I found it to be quite rough when it dried so I put a top coat on and that smoothed it out much nicer.
What really caught my attention first was the lid of the bottle as its so pretty, it has a white feathered pattern with a bird in the colour of the polish.
I can't find any faults/bad points about this product and am very tempted to buy the other colours soon!

Have you tried this yet? What do you think?

Teresa x

Ps. Dont forget to check out an exclusive deal for Ji Ji Kiki 

8 comments:

  1. I really like this look, pretty!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com (I'm running a giveaway if you're interested in entering. The prizes are MUA and Soap and Glory)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! so unique! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to get this nail polish, but didn't know what it would look like. Thank you! Looks awesome!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this, it's so cool, looks so different, I will keep an eye out for this! Where did you get it from?

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acabo de conocer tu blog!!! Tienes un blog muy original, personal y fantastico.
    TE SIGO! Me encantaria que tu tambien me siguieses ya que me haria mucha ilusion.
    Besos :)

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow they look stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an interesting nail polish. It's the first time I see one like that !

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!