22 March 2013

Review | lush lip scrub

Hello lovelies!!

I have had lush lip scrub for a while now but wanted to give it a good try before I reviewed it.


 
I love this so much! I used it every other day when I first got it and after about two weeks I just used it when I needed and my lips have never looked better.
You can get it in three different flavours- bubblegum, popcorn and mint Julips (I have mint Julips)
The smell and more importantly the taste is amazing as it actually tastes like mint chochip.


 
How to use:
Scrub and buff your lips to softness, lick off the excess then apply lip balm

The only negative thing about this is the price as its £5.25 for just 25g which I find a bit expensive but I will definetly be repurchasing when my pot runs out!

Have you/would you try this?

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. Great review! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the bubblegum one and I love it, this sounds amazing though

    Check out my international NARS BLUSH giveaway!
    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I have the Popcorn & Bubblegum version <3 xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never a huge lush fan but after buying this stuff I'm really impressed...
    great review

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!