29 March 2013

Mini new look haul

Hello lovelies!!!

Happy Good Friday!

After having dinner with my mum we went into new look and I accidentally brought a few things (oops!)
 
The first thing I got was this coral colour tshirt, I thought it was really pretty and for only £5 I would be mad to say no!

The second thing I picked up was a denim skater skirt for £14.99


This is a close up if the press stud and zip at the back

The last few items I got were belts, I couldn't fit the whole of the black one on this was £3.99 and the pink owl one was in the sale for £1!

Teresa x
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the skater skirt!

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is so pretty! And a bargain as well :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!