26 March 2013

Easter eggs in grass nail art tutorial!

Hello lovelies!!!

Here is another really cute and easy Easter nail art tutorial!

1. Apply a base coat and paint your nails a light purple.

2. With a pale blue polish paint an egg shape on the tip of your nail (it doesn't matter if the bottom is messy as this will get covered up)


 3. Decorate your egg however you like (dots, stripes and zig zag lines are good for this)

4. Using two different shades of green paint small lines at different heights at the tip of your nails for the grass (if you don't have a thin brush cocktail sticks work just as good)


 
5. For extra cuteness you can add little clouds (again a cocktail stick will work)
 
6. Apply a tip coat and let it dry completely

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. So cute! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute- I love it!
    Your blog is beautiful btw, glad I found it x

    Just thought I'd let you know I'm having a MAC lipstick giveaway which ends tomorrow. You can enter the giveaway by clicking here It would mean alot if you could enter! Good Luck :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nails...though I doubt my attempts will be as cute as yours

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so very talented at nail art!
    can I have your skills?
    great blog - just scrolled through and read several of your posts!
    would you like to follow eachother on bloglovin?
    let me know :-)
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!