Here is another really cute and easy Easter nail art tutorial!
1. Apply a base coat and paint your nails a light purple.
2. With a pale blue polish paint an egg shape on the tip of your nail (it doesn't matter if the bottom is messy as this will get covered up)
3. Decorate your egg however you like (dots, stripes and zig zag lines are good for this)
4. Using two different shades of green paint small lines at different heights at the tip of your nails for the grass (if you don't have a thin brush cocktail sticks work just as good)
5. For extra cuteness you can add little clouds (again a cocktail stick will work)
6. Apply a tip coat and let it dry completely