27 March 2013

Easter chicks nail art tutorial!

Hello lovelies!!!

This is the last Easter nail art tutorial I have for you.

1. Apply a base coat then paint your nails yellow.

2. Using a striper in white ( cocktail sticks work too) draw a zig zag line about halfway down your nail then fill in the the bottom half in white.


 4. Using a dotting tool (or cocktail stick)  draw on two black eyes and an orange nose, apply a top coat and your done!


 I love this design mainly because its the easiest of the three Easter designs I have done!

Teresa x
 

5 comments:

  1. I love this! Im going to do this tomorrow i think! So glad you did this posts, i have ideas now! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god these are adorable! I think i might do these.. and I'll have to mention you obviously :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that is adorable I love it!! xx

    http://vikkielora.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soo adorable!

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!