06 March 2013

China doll boutique bloggers competition!

Hello lovelies!!!
Jumper - £22 China Doll Boutique
Jeans - £24-£26 Next
Bag - £60 Zatchels
Necklace - £5.99 New Look
Shoes - £30 Next
Opi euro centrale mini collection - £12.95 beautybay.com

 Total - £156.94

I was contacted by Nhuc from China Doll Boutique and asked if I would like to take part in their bloggers competition, I decided to take part and here is my entry. 
China doll boutique have some gorgeous items and I definitely recommend checking out their site!!

I wanted to keep it simple, casual and most importantly wearable, when I saw this jumper I instantly fell in love!!
I have to be honest and say I didn't really know where I was going with this but really like how it turned out!
I saw this little set of mini nail polishes and I thought it was perfect  (maybe not the gold one so much!)
My inspiration for this is all the pastels and neon going around at the moment and decided to combine the two!

What do you think if my entry?

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!