I love Easter so much it's the perfect excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast!!
Here is a really cute, simple and very easy bunny design.
1. You must always start with a base coat to protect your nails and help the design to last longer!
2. Apply 1 or 2 coats of a pale blue polish over your nail and let it dry.
3. Using white polish create a semi circle at the tip of your nail.
4. Add long ears using your white polish.
5. Use a pale pink and put it in the middle of the ears.
6. Using a dotting tool (or a cocktail stick) create two brown (or black) eyes and a pink nose.
7. Once dried add a smaller white dot in the eyes.
8. Add a top cost and your done!
You can also change the colour of the rabbit (e.g. A brown rabbit would look really cute!)
I have a few more Easter tutorials coming up in the next week!
Products used are:
** Rimmel London 500 peppermint**
** 17 mini skirt (white)**
** collection 2000 48 candy floss**
** Maybelline taupe couture 786**
** Nails Inc A&E base coat**
** Nails Inc Albert bridge top coat**