10 March 2013

Bloggo - bloggers must have!

Hello lovelies!!

My last few posts have been written and published away from the computer and instead on my iPod. This is thanks to the amazing app Bloggo by Dana from Wonder Forest.




  
This app does so much more than the blogger app and is really easy to use a few of the features are: 

** change the font size**
** write in HTML**
** insert links**
**Insert photos**
** edit, save, schedule and publish posts on the go**
** approve and delete comment**

And much much more! 

I really recommend this app to any blogger with access to the App Store 

You can find out more detail about this app here 

Teresa x

Ps this whole post was written and published through Bloggo xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh wow, I am so getting this.... it sounds brilliant!


    I just wanted to say thank you for ALWAYS commenting on my posts, it means so much xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!