09 February 2013

Review: Nails inc crackle effect

Hello lovelies!!!
I was very exited to get the Nails Inc crackle effect set for Christmas and I love them!! I have only used them a few times but fell in love with the first use!!

They are easy to use and have a really great effect. They dry matt so put a top coat on if you want shine but they look just as good without!
Gold crackle effect

Purple crackle effect
The brush is quite small which is good because you wont spill over the edges as easily, the crackle takes about 10 seconds to develop and gets more crackley (is that even a word??) as it dries.

 You have to make sure that the base colour is completely dry before you apply the crackle
They are £11 each at boots
on the Nail inc website some colour are £5 some are £11

I would definitely recommend them, although not sure if I would buy them my self as the Barry M crackle is just as good but loads cheaper.

Have you used these before? do you know of any other brands with cranckle effect?

Teresa x

6 comments:

  1. It looks so nice on you x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry M do crackle effect nail polishes! They are much cheaper too.

    These nails inc ones are pretty colours.

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have the Barry m ones if these weeny a gift I would never if brought them x

      Delete
  3. Love this, I've a silver version. Perfect to pimp your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these nails look amazing..

    thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of crackle effect nail art! Great post!

    ww.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!