08 February 2013

Mini haul: MUA

Hello lovelies!!
just a quick post of my most recent haul, all the stuff is from MUA. i wont review them in this post as i want to use them a few times before so a review post will be coming up soon!

the first thing i brought was the £1 mascara, i couldn't resist sine they were only £1 each!!!
 i got the in black waterproof and blue (blue mascara on people with brown eyes make the white of the eye whiter and the brown stand out more!)

The next thing was the love hearts lip balm, MUA have teamed up with love hearts (the sweets!!) to do a range of lip balms and nail polish. i ordered the lip balm in the kiss me shade, these cost £2 and leave a slight hint of colour on you lips.

Since i love painting my nails i couldn't resist getting some nail varnish and a £1 each who could refuse? i got shade 6 and amaretto crush.
Amaretto crush                   Shade 6
After my new found love for the fur effect i brout 2 more colours
Fluffy Puff (a candy floss colour)        Fluff and cuddles

I ordered all these from their website and found that it took a very long time to get here, i ordered on 25th January and got them on 7th February.
MUA website

have you tried any of these? 

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. I love MUA! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never tried MUA, I don't know where to find it where I live. But the love hearts lip balm is so cute!! Would definitely want to pick up that one if I found it! Great post :)
    xx, Siri
    www.SirisLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They only stock at superdrug if there is one where you live?? Or you can buy through there website which is linked in the post x

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!