06 February 2013

Liebster Award!

Hello lovelies!!
I am pleased (and very shocked!!) to say that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Hannah from Hannah heartss.
This is basically an award that is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers.

The rules are:
 **You must post 11 facts about yourself**
 **Answer the questions set by the presenter who nominated you**
 **Nominate 11 bloggers and link them to your blog**
**Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer**
** Go to their blog and let them know they've been nominated**
**No tag backs**

11 facts about myself:

1.  I study floristry at college
2. I am currently in the middle of crocheting a scarf
3. I have had 2 casts on (arm and leg) but they were never needed
4. i cant stand it when guys wear trousers half way down their bottoms
5. My phone cases is a penguin (it even has flippers!)
6. i will only eat fruit if it is really crunchy
7. when i was in year 1 in primary school i kicked my teacher because i didn't want to be in school.
8. I love ice cream! pistachio is my favourite.
9. I wont eat strawberry because although i like the taste, the texture makes me sick.
10. I can play the saxophone.
11. I am really glad this is my last fact because i cant think of any more!

Questions set by Hannah:

1. If you could meet one celeb who would it be and why?
I don't really know...maybe lady gaga because she is a bit strange
2. If you could only have one beauty product for the rest of your life what would it be?
 Definitely concealer i have such dark circles its ridiculous.
3. What did you want to be when you grow up?
An actress
4. What made you start your blog?
To be honest it was pure boredom, i was reading through the blogs i follow and just decided i would give it ago.
5. Whats your favourite and least favourite food?
My favourite food is my Nans chicken in breadcrumbs an my least favourite is fish and peas
6. If you could move to one country what would it be?
I wouldn't want to move from England because i like it here but if i had to choose it would be either Sicily or Australia.
7. How many times a week do you do your nails?
1-2 times sometimes more.
8. Whats your dream job?
My dream job would be to ride and care for a horse 
9. Whats the funniest memory you have?
This is hard because i have so many but it will have to be when i got back from watching street dance 2 with my mum and dad, they were doing daft dancing in the kitchen (it was hilarious!)
10. If you could have one thing from your house burning down but your family and pets were safe what would it be?
My teddy i have had since i was 2 Brownie
11. If you could know your fate would you want to know or not and why?
No i don't think i would want to know because i would just be paranoid all the time knowing what will happen.

The blogger i nominated are:
Katie from katieetalks
Georgina Clare from georginaclare

My questions
1. what one beauty product do you always wear?
2. if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
3. Would you rather be rich or famous?
4. whats you favourite animal?
5. what item of clothing do you wear the most?
6. what is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
7. is there someone you would take a bullet for?
8. if you had 1 wish to come true, what would it be?
9. how often do you change your hair colour?
10. Chocolate or sweets?
11. what is your favourite season and why?

Teresa x

5 comments:

  1. Great post x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me for this. As I've done a few of these before I won't bore people with my answers again but thank you so much again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you so much! I've already done this, but I'll answer your questions anyway!

    1. what one beauty product do you always wear?
    Mascara, because it's easy and simple.

    2. if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
    Oooh... Spaghetti bolognese, it's been my favourite meal since I was tiny!

    3. Would you rather be rich or famous?
    This is tricky... probably rich because famous people don't get a lot of privacy.

    4. whats you favourite animal?
    OWLS! Haha I absolutely adore them!

    5. what item of clothing do you wear the most?
    Probably jeans, they're so comfortable!

    6. what is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
    I have no idea... probably a pair of black leather boots, but they were worth it as this is my
    third winter wearing them!

    7. is there someone you would take a bullet for?
    My family, definitely, and probably my friends as well.

    8. if you had 1 wish to come true, what would it be?
    Wow... probably world peace or something that would change the world for the better.

    9. how often do you change your hair colour?
    Never! I can honestly say I've never died my hair. Though I am tempted to dip dye my hair semi-permanent in the summer :)

    10. Chocolate or sweets?
    Sweets I think, there's more variety and they don't make you as thirsty!

    11. what is your favourite season and why?
    I always find this so hard to answer! I like all the seasons, but for different reasons. Winter for snow, spring because it's all fresh and new, summer because of holidays and sun, and autumn because the colours on the leaves are amazing!

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you have a teddy called Brownie? Too cute.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for nominating me, Im so excited to do the post..

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!