22 February 2013

Haul!! Primark, Boots and Superdrug!!

Hello lovelies!!


So against all my bones in my body (I hate spending money!) I went out shopping and brought myself a few nice things.
First stop was boots, in here I picked up a tangle teezer (finally!!) in bright orange and a pack of not very interesting cotton wool pads. I had no intention of going into Superdrug but while walking past I noticed they had the Original Source body wash for £1.13 and couldn't resist getting the vanilla and raspberry one ( it smells like strawberry ice cream!! I could just eat it).

On to primark and I have to say I'm not that much of a fan of primark but they had some good stuff on this time round. 
The first item I picked up was this horse print top, I love anything with horses and I thought that this was really cute and quite simple.
This was £7





Close up of the collar













Next was a maxi skirt, I have never wore a maxi skirt before but I do wear maxi dresses in the summer as i'm not very keen on getting my legs out! this skirt is really light which ideal for the warmer weather (If we get any this year!).
This cost £12

The final item I got was this floral print dress it cost £10, it looks quite shapeless on the picture but when its on it looks much better.


if you have any suggestions of posts you would like to see please let me know as i don't want to write things you don't like to read.

Teresa x




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I just got the tangle teezer and i love it x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the maxi skirt, oh how I wish it wasn't so cold at the moment!


    http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice haul! I have the Tangle Teezer as well! How are you liking it? The floral dress looks adorable! :) Love it. Great blog!

    http://stephsbeautyboutique.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the horse printed tank! It's so cute, I wish they had a Primark in the US. You have a great blog and I'd love it if you would check out my blog :o)

    Nita
    travelinginflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the horse print shirt!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!