17 February 2013

Happy Sunday

Hello lovelies!!

Don't you just love Sundays? I certainly do, they have a really relaxed chilled out feel to them and I always feel like everything is so much better on a Sunday.

I usually spend my Sunday spending time with the family or lounging around in my onesie doing nothing but watching Sunday TV.

In the evening I will have a lovely bath with a lush bath bomb in preparation for the busy week ahead.

Do you love Sundays as much as me? How do you spend you day?

Teresa x

2 comments:

  1. I love sunday! I hope your having a good relaxed day! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. im such a lover of sundays! Except not when I have work due the next day;')
    Follow me back?
    www.thatvintagewardrobe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!