01 February 2013

Happy February!!

Happy February lovelies!!!
I hope you had a good January because I certainly did!!

What is in store for my blog in the next month you may ask? Well there will be hauls, reviews, jewellery, shoes and something tasty!! (Yum yum!)
If there's is anything you would like to see here just pop it in the comments down under here and I will try my best and an always open to suggestions!
I just couldn't help arranging the fruit as a smiley face

I promised I would keep you updated on my goals so in a attempt to fit into my jeans and get healthy I will be starting the gym on Sunday with my friend and have decided to cut out all the junk and eat loads more fruit and veg.

how are you doing with your goals so far?
Have a good February and I will see you soon!!

Teresa x

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to lose weight this year and it's going okay so far :)

    www.dusterknuckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! The fruit picture made me giggle! lovely post! My own goal is to learn how to drive, so I need to get going with that!

    Love Daniela (new fan) - ohellabella.blogspot.com

    P.s. I have a jewellery giveaway featured on my blog until tomorrow, if you'd like to check it out :) http://ohellabella.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/jewellery-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!