28 February 2013

February Favourites!!

Hello lovelies!!!
There are a few products I have been loving this month some I have had a while some just recently.



**Nails Inc crackle effects. I have been loving these so much I have had crackle nails almost all month ( see my review here)
** Maybelline rocket volume mascara. I have finally found a mascara that I love!! (See my review here)
** Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner. It's so easy to use and looks really nice ( see my review here)
** Tangle Teezer. This has to be the most amazing thing I have ever brought for my hair.
** lynx attract for her I had this for Christmas and have worn it everyday since!

I have also been loving my salt lamp, it is just a lump of salt with a bulb, it absorbs moisture from the air  and when it's turned on it purifies the air, but I love it mostly for the lovely warm glow it gives off (I have it on every night while I sleep) its so relaxing!!

What are your favourites for this month?

Teresa x

Ps. dont forget to go and check out an exlusive discount just for my blog readers here!!

5 comments:

  1. Great post! xx

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salt lamp is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair would be so awful without my tangle teaser! I've been using it for years and think they're the best thing on earth!!

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lynx attract! Smells SO yummy :')

    www.georginaclare.com
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool lamp! I've yet to try the Tangle Teaser x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!