15 February 2013

Beauty wishlist

Hello lovelies!!
Just a quick post to share with you my beauty wishlist, I am going shopping sometime this weekend so hopefully I will be able to get a few things.

First up is the Illamasqua Nail polish from their new " I'm Perfection" collection,
I want the two colours Speckle and fragile. They are £14.50 for a 15ml bottle, personally I think this is quite expensive.
This shade is fragile.
Next up is the new Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara. I have heard so many good things about this mascara and really need to get my hands on it while it is still £5.99 (usually £7.99)


Another item on my wishlist is the Benefit Hello Flawless oxygen wow foundation, I love benefit makeup and really wanted to give this a try as I am running out of my current foundation, This is priced at £24.50 for 30ml (the price is what I always dislike about Benefit makeup!)



The last item on my list is Liz Earle Cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser, Again I have seen so many good things about this and since my skin is never in good condition and I cant ever seem to find a face wash that works I thinks its time I invest in a bottle of this. It is priced at £14.25 for the 100ml pump starter kit from the Liz Earle website.

Have you tired any of these? what is on your beauty wishlist?

If you have any suggestions for posts you would like to see please leave them in the comments.

Teresa x

7 comments:

  1. My beauty wish list is way too big at the minute and way to extravagent. I haven't bought myself anything for 3 weeks and it is killing me!

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail varnish it's a gorgous colour! Pretty unusual!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that nail polish! looks lovely! liz earle and that mascara are amazing! cannot be without them! if your guna get liz earle, buy it before the 1st of march because the prices are going up! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know I will order some soon x

      Delete
  4. Benefit make up is so good, I'm a big fan of the foundation as well as I think it feels really light on my skin. But you're right, the price can be really offputting especially as their products are so good! Great blog I'm a new follower http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the rocket mascara :D It is pretty good <3
    Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (you can find all the details on my blog)
    Please follow me back? xxx

    http://lashingsoflipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!