03 February 2013

A treat in the post!

Hello lovelies!!
I have been receiving a tasty treat every 2 weeks in the post which has come in the form of a graze box.


 if you are unfamiliar with this it is basically a box that gets sent to your home or work and you can choose from two types of boxes: either a nibble box (this is what i have) or a nutrition box which is just the most nutritious snacks they have. all the snacks are healthy and are really REALLY tasty.

the boxes cost just £3.89 each and you can have them delivered every week or every other week.
once you receive a box you can give the contents a rating
*Bin - never send this again*
*Try - happy to try*
*Like - send occasionally*
*Love - send regularly*
(everyhting starts off as try)
Here is a code that you enter so you can receive your first box for free
XNYQQ9M
I would definitely recommend you try this as the snacks are really good and they have a choice of over 100 different snacks.

have you tried these before?

Teresa x

11 comments:

  1. Such a cool thing, going to try this!x

    Www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of this - I am always snacking on really unhealthy things so this would be amazing

    www.katieetalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea, seen the advert for this.

    http://georginaclare.blogspot.co.uk/
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, ive nominated you for the liebster award here...

    http://hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will do this sometime in the later part if the week x

      Delete
  5. My friend is addicted to her graze boxes! Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of nuts and she says quite a lot are nut based? Just found you via Hannah Heartss so thought I would follow you :) xx

    betweentodaytomorrow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And yes quite a lot are nut based but the nicer ones are nut free :)

      Delete
  6. This looks so yummy, I need to start something like this

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a good idea! I would love to subscribe to something like that! Too bad I live in a country that have probably never even heard of subscription boxes. Great post though :)

    xx, Siri
    www.SirisLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there!
    I get a graze box twice a week but now they're a bit annoying ha. We used to get so excited about getting them but after a year or so, they're not as fun. The little foody treats are still amazing though, especially the popcorn - that's my favourite!
    Hope you've had a great day and I'd love it if we followed each other. Let me know on my blog?
    Much love, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so yummy!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!