19 February 2013

A not so healthy snack

Hello lovelies!!!

I had to share this with you because it is delicious.
Sometime last year Philadelphia teamed up with Cadburys to make Philadelphia with Cadbury chocolate and it is AMAZING!!

The way I like to eat this is on plain digestive biscuits, this is heaven for me although since its not very healthy I don't have it that often.

In my opinion the more chocolate on top the better.

I know this post was a bit random, but I just had to share this yummy combination

What unhealthy snack do you love? would you try this if you haven't already?

Teresa x

1 comment:

  1. this looks so unhealthy :)
    I've never tried it and I wouldn't as it reminds me of philadelphia cheese which I dont like ...unhealthy for me is snickers..I eat five bars at one..!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!