30 January 2013

Review: nail constellation by MUA

Hello Lovelies!!

do like to be honest with my reviews so if I think a product isn't very good I will tell you how it is. Last weekend I was super exited about getting the new nail constellation by MUA, it is small multicolour beads to put on your nail, they cost £3 a bottle.
They have quite a bright vivid colour.
When I got home I immediately used them, to use they are really easy, you just pour them onto wet nails, press them in and let the dry. The instructions didn't say to use a top coat but I used one anyway, the first thing is that when I brushed the top coat on the colour came straight off so it looked like I just had silver balls on my nail, which is why I only put it one one nail.
Sorry its a bit blurry, But you can see that the colour has gone paler .

 The next day the one without a top coat had lost all its colour during the night (I was not impressed at all) and throughout the day the beads were falling off and when I got home at 5 o'clock this is what was left:
In the morning, some of the colour has faded and a small bead loss.


In the evening.
But being very determined not to give up, I did them again and this time I put a thicker coat of colour, and instead of brushing the top coat on i blobbed it on (i cant think of any other way of describing it!). It took a while to dry but it did work, the colour stayed more vivid and they haven't come off, the only beads that came off are the ones that i missed with the top coat blobbing (hehe does anyone else think blobbing and blob are funny words?)

This was taken just after the top coat dried.
this was taken at 5 in the evening the next day

I do apologise for the blurry pictures as the camera was refusing to focus properly.

To weather i would recommend these or not depends on the simple fact of time and patience, if you have these (and a fast drying top coat!!) then you should try them out and let me know how you got on with them!


Teresa xx

2 comments:

  1. These type of nails are really in this year! I like the idea! I might try them :) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definetly should, just be carful with the top coat :)

      Delete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!