11 January 2013

Guilty pleasures

Good old guilty pleasures, everybody has them but nobody admits it, so here I am sharing my few with you lovely lot out there.
I don't have many so this will be a short post

First is Busted (anybody remember them?) they split up in 2005 due to James joining his own band. I still listen to there CDs now and love them just as much!! <3 
Next is Spongebob Squarepants!! Up until a year ago I still had a poster on my bedroom wall, it only came down because when I redecorated my room I lost it in the process.
I would love to hear about your guilty pleasures so comment below so I can read them. 

5 comments:

  1. BUSTED! My absolute favourite band as a child haha. When I was younger I was absolutely adament that I was going to marry James haha!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep when my aunt got back from holiday with a picture of her kissing James's cheek i was so jealous

      Delete
  2. Busted !?!?!?!?

    How much better would the music industry be if they reformed?

    Please can you check me out sometime...

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Busted, wish they'ed reform:)

    http://georginaclare.blogspot.co.uk/
    .Georgina Clare.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single comment and will try to reply as soon as possible :) There is no word verification when you comment here either!